With Ancestry.co.uk you're not alone in your journey into your family's past.
The Ancestry Community has nearly 3 million members sharing information, searching for
names and willing to help.
Join in and you can share research or ideas, get in touch with members who have similar
research interests as you, share your success stories - maybe even discover long-lost living
So join in today. Who knows where you'll end up?
- Communicate anonymously with nearly 3 million members worldwide.
- Check the Message Boards to see if there
are any other members searching for the
same ancestors as you are. There are
currently over 17 million posts on more
than 161,000 boards.
- Search for relevant information by county
or surname. (It's best to start with county
and then refine your search by name. That
way, you'll find more relevant results.)
- View and search other members'
family trees - maybe even discover a
whole new branch of ancestors to add to
- Post your own request for information
on the Message Boards - or join an existing
thread to see if you can pick up any
- Help other members with their searches.
- Maybe even meet distant relatives you
never knew you had!
See what everyone's talking about in the